Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Net Worth Increased by $30k in 2 Months!

This week's edition of the Success Corner highlights a Finance student named Billy. While working with Charlie Machinski, he has discovered some major flaws in his spending and in just two months has been able to increase his net worth by $30,000. This was possible by paying off $20,000 in debt and increasing his stock portfolio. He is only three years away from being debt free and is so excited about the coaching program. Thanks to everyone who has helped this student suceed!

*this video for internal use only*

Tracking my expenses had made me realize we had more money going out that I thought we had. I knew we spend frivolously. We used to take weekend trips to visit friends and stay at resorts. It was good to visit, but I was spending too much money. I have spent quite a bit of money on my toys, which includes a 24ft. Skeeter Bay boat. I also spent quite a bit of money on hunting guns and fishing. It is scary to think about how much money I have spent on all of this. I have cut back and even plan to sell my Skeeter boat and use the money to pay off additional debt.

In total when I started the program, I had $128,000 in total debt obligations. To date, two months later, I have increased my net worth by $30,000. This has come from me paying off over $20,000 worth of debt and an increase in my stock portfolio. Following the program, I will be out of debt in three years. I am very excited about this.

After the debts are paid off, we are going to focus on wealth building to make my retirement more comfortable.

I loved coaching. I was skeptical at first, but it has motivated me to move forward and get things done. I am looking forward to increasing my wealth.

Thanks!

Billy B.
Houma, LA

Coach: Charlie Machinski
Consultant: Rick Carpenter
Senior Executive: Keith Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment