Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Win a $10 Gift Certificate!

In the comments post one thing you like about working for Prosper and one of you will randomly be chosen to win a $10 gift certificate!

Because of the low response... we're going to leave this competition open for another week! Deadline: May 13th!

8 comments:

  1. The people here are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i love about prosper is the relationships you build with your team leaders/supervisors. They are very understandable. Not only are they someone you look for guidance and advice but they are there to help you out with anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just rubbed shoulders with Harvey MaKay - Best selling author of numerous books including "How to Swim With The Sharks and Not Get Eaten Alive"..
    I met Daniel "Rudy" Reuttigar, someone I have admired for the past 15 or so years.
    I get to meet and greet some of the best and brightest thinkers of our time.
    That is one thing I love about working at Prosper.
    -Gregory Downey (Lead Gen/JV Marketing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like working for Prosper because there are people who here who work really hard to make sure I have a pleasant work experience (payroll, hr, I.T., etc.). These people have gone out of their way numerous times to make my day just a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the people I work with. They are great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like prosper because they give hope to thousands of people struggling to make it.

    Jeff K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the atmosphere of helping one another

    ReplyDelete