Background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

September Difference Maker

This month's September Difference Maker is Amy Stimson! Congratulations!


The Difference Maker is awarded each month to an outstanding Administrative employee who has gone above and beyond in helping Prosper to function more smoothly, to save time and resources, and to make Prosper prosper!

This month Amy has been able to help many aspects of Prosper work more efficiently. She coordinates and runs all of the Rexburg office as the office manager. She helps Human Resources each week by getting new hire paperwork done in a timely fashion. This helps HR to get the new hires all set up and ready to go the next day. She has had a terrific attitude and continues to help wherever she is needed. Thanks Amy!

A little about Amy:

Hire Date: 8 March 2010
Birthday: January 18
Sign: Capricorn

What I do at Prosper: I am the Assistant Office Manager in Rexburg
What I like to do: Draw, paint, swim, read, eat, and travel
My family: I have been married for almost two years to the coolest guy - Blake!
My favorites: sports teams: Chicago Cubs, Bulls, and Da Bears! Favorite food: anything pumpkin!
Random Musings: I have a fear of needles, and unfortunately, I was bit by a bat a few years ago and had to get the rabies vaccine administered 12 times! Boo!

Congrats again to Amy! Our Difference Maker for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment