Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Success Corner - Jill F.

Student Sees Miracles and Pays Off Over $9000 in Debt in Just 3 Weeks!
*for internal purposes only*

This week’s edition of the Success Corner highlights Jill from Alberta, Canada. She is a Miracles student and has seen some major miracles in her life as a result of her coaching with Michelle Minzghor. Please take some time to read the story and watch the coach video to learn more.


“I Have Seen Miracles in my Life in Just 3 Weeks, and Have Paid Off $9500 in Debt!”

Before Miracles Coaching I felt like I hit a wall. Everyday was the same I didn’t know how to move on. I had issues of anger with my ex who is also the father of my child. He would make promises to come see his son and not show up, he threatened to take me to court which he had already done. I found myself carrying the anger I had towards him for days which would affect my everyday life.

I then joined Miracles Coaching. The three weeks that I have been involved has already brought miracles into my life.

I talked to my Miracles Coach, Michelle Minzghor. The first call that I had with her we talked about Ho’oponopono. She taught me how to personalize it. I stared using this technique towards the father of my child. I could not believe the change at first. I notice me having a feeling of peace every time I thought or talked to him. I was calm and I had forgiven him. Out of the blue one day he had sent me a message saying ‘thank you’ for all I had done. This was the first kind words I had heard from him in months. I am so grateful and thankful for the change in our relationship for my son.

I have also learned to Nevillize. I have debt and made the decision to sell my holiday trailer to help pay off some of my debt. I had a phone call on my trailer on a Wednesday. That day I wrote down a goal and felt what it would feel like to sell my trailer and get ahead a little in my debt. I wrote that I sold my trailer and was able to pay off some debt on Monday. That following Friday I got a call from the people who came to look at it on Wednesday saying that they would like to buy my trailer and that they will be here on Monday to pay for it and pick it up. I paid $9500.00 in debt.

I am so excited about going through more steps of the Miracle Coaching. I know this works and it has already in such a short time shown me results.

Jill F.
Olds, AB, Canada

Mentor: Michelle Minzghor
Consultant: Jared Downing
Senior Executive: Christian Arsenault

No comments:

Post a Comment