Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Success Corner - Voice of the Student

Hello Prosper!

This week’s Success of Story of the Week shows great continual success that our students can experience long after their sessions are over. This student, Norma, is in her 70’s and went through the coaching program in 2009 and has sent in several success updates since then. The last one she sent in reported that she purchased 8 properties (mostly commercial) just in 2010! We are so excited for Norma and her success, and I know that I am personally very impressed with her hard work.

I am always excited to tell you about my real estate venture. You advised me to look in my own backyard for opportunities and I am most grateful. The property I told you about in our correspondence last year is my best performing property so far (110 unit self storage with 4 commercial buildings with 75 % occupancy rate). I was able to bring the price down to $460Kfrom $510K after the due diligence. I have a site manager now and it is 90% occupied. I have bought 4 more properties since then. I made an offer last week on a 23 acre oceanfront subdivision in Blaine Washington .I will keep you posted. I cannot believe that I was able to do all these working 4 hours a week. Hope all is well with you and again, many thanks.

Norma V.
Brooklyn, NY

Coach: John Breedlove
Consultant: Jake Wilkinson
Senior Executive: Nathan Curtis








No comments:

Post a Comment