Congratulations to ROBYN LAWSON, our Fred of the Month for January 2012!
"Robyn received a phone call from a profane, somewhat rude client who wanted a TDIW consultation right away. This client ended up buying $10,000 of coaching. If Robyn had not decided to overlook the man's rudeness, this sale would not have occurred. In addition, I called Robyn to get the phone number of a client with which I had an appointment, but that I had neglected to collect a phone number. Robyn at first could not find the person in our system, but she persevered and found the person's last name in their email address (different from the last name in our records). She saved the appointment for me!"
(Nominated by Randy Carr)
(Nominated by Randy Carr)
Robyn received $200 cash, a certificate of recognition, a copy of The Fred Factor signed by Ethan Willis and Randy Garn, and a red Prosper shirt . Congratulations, Robyn!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment