Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FRED Award

Chelsey Bunch
Nominated by Mike Vanchiere



"As Chelsey Bunch’s manager, I would like to nominate her for all awards possible.  I recently received a letter from a student that Chelsey did an OC for that exemplifies why she is worthy of these awards:

'We wanted to let you know how fabulous Chelsey Bunch was on our Orientation  Call.  She was very patient, helpful, personable, and just a sweetie.  She never pushed us at any time to get through the call.  She answered all our questions and sought immediate help from others if we asked something she could not answer.  She went at the pace we set and was just a pleasure to work with.  Chelsey is an absolute asset to your company in our opinion.'

Chelsey is a leader on the OC team and is always volunteering to work extra if needed and always goes above and beyond for the students.  She is loyal to Prosper and makes everyone around her better.  I believe she is deserves some serious recognition."

~ Mike Vanchiere

No comments:

Post a Comment