Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Miracles Student Adds $6k to Monthly Income!

This week's edition of the Success Corner is from another Miracles Student - Satya in Aukland, New Zealand. He has seen some great results since starting the program, and one of his top successes is that he attracted a part-time income (on top of the full-time job he already has) that adds $6,000 to his monthly income. Great job to all who were involved in making this possible for Satya!

*this story for internal purposes only*

Here is a letter from Satya:

I entered the Miracles coaching program with the specific objective of changing my personality (victim mentality), finances, and relationships. The first aspect I learnt is about the counter-intentions, a metal program which upsets our intentions, aspirations, and goals. I got great results by constantly clearing the counter-intentions by the methods taught by you. I also constantly watch my mind and keep it clear all the time. This has given me happiness and peace, which is indescribably.

Working with a coach is a very valuable experience. The advice you gave me 'watch your mind always, Satya' rings in my ear and I begin watching my mind when it drifts off. I also love the simple way you taught me about deep clearing of unwanted beliefs and habits.

I have seen great results after applying the techniques which I would like to share:

1. Attracted a part-time income which adds $6,000 more to my monthly income.
2. Got 130% profit in a stock which was performing very badly and making a loss otherwise.
3. Got resources and insight into stock options which was otherwise closed to my mind.
4. Turned enemies into good friends. Now they are helping me in my projects.

Thanks you Kory and all of you at Miracles Coaching for a great and inspiring coaching program.

Kind regard.

Satya S.
Auckland, NZ

Coach: Kory Koontz
Consultant: Dennis Beck
Senior Executive: Nathan Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment