Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Health Tip: The Journey to Well Being

 Click to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. It's Flu season. here's a simple but effective remedy for flu. I have been taking it since 1974 and it works every time: take the juice of one or two lemons (depending on size), 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper, one clove... of garlic, 1000mg vitamin C, mix in blender at high speed just in the lemon juice, no water added, and drink. Morning and night.

    4 Years ago, I was in the coaching office, feeling healthy. It was Monday morning. Everyone in the office was coughing and sneezing and by 5:00pm I could feel the symptoms of the flu: aching joints, muscles, etc. So when I got home I made me a double batch on my concoction before I went to bed. Next morning I was well and healthy. So, it works all the time.

    ReplyDelete