Background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Success Corner-eCommerce Student Finds Success Selling Book

Hey Everyone!
I am excited to share this story with you today! Edith originally came into the program doing Miracles coaching and has had success in that stream. She purchased continuity sessions and has been doing them in eCommerce. She has written a book and has already been successful in getting it out there. Great job to everyone who has helped Edith along her journey!
Since starting Miracles Coaching at Prosper I have realized some amazing goals. My first book, The Teflon Self: How to Live Stress Free in a Chaotic World, is now available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle form and in the first couple weeks I have sold over 50 copies without effort. My website www.delmimd.com , designed by Prosper, is absolutely beautiful, feels like an extension of me and is clear and easy to navigate. The resource department helped me connect to all my social media networks making it possible for me to reach more people, they are awesome. I am posting blogs a couple times a week and sending inspirational quotes daily on my Facebook fan page, which got 135 likes in 5 days. It all flows so easily and seems to be having a snowball effect. Book number 2 is being edited and book number three is being written. Life is so amazing.
Edith B.
Pottstown, PA
Coach: Ryan Morehouse
Consultant: Tom Scott
Senior Executive: Nathan Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment