Background

Friday, February 8, 2013

Success of the Week!



“Life-Changing Success for Miracles Student”
Mr. Vitale - The following sentence from your Awakening Course audio program has changed my life: 'The struggle is over'.

$5,000

$25,000
$85,000
$575,000

That has been the progression of my bonuses the past four years, since Miracle’s Coaching. I have a check from the Universe on my vision board from two years ago stating I wanted to make my annual salary a monthly one. After I signed up for Miracle’s Coaching, I actually achieved that. I had wanted to live in a foreign country: I live in Switzerland! I have traveled to some of the most beautiful places in Europe. I drive a brand new BMW. I wear a beautiful watch. I was able to provide for my family in an amazing way this Christmas. I have made absolutely amazing friends while living over here – two of which can make me laugh like no one I’ve ever met. I have a job most 26 year-olds would do anything for. My job is competitive and is teaching me to bring my A-game every single day. It is developing in me razor sharp critical and analytical thinking. It teaches me to take risks and be ok with not knowing everything. In short, I am growing comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Now, with my coach, for my second round of Miracle’s Coaching, I am overcoming the blocks to “feeling” that I had wanted to overcome when I bought this second round of coaching! I feel my breathing getting deeper, my spiritual connectedness getting stronger, and today she taught me how to attract LOVE! We even went through a “role playing” exercise so I would be comfortable with asking for a woman’s phone number! It was amazing!

I have overcome the fear of women here in Switzerland speaking only French. I have overcome the concern that I would never “feel” deeply. I have overcome the concern that I wouldn’t be able to experience a deeply loving relationship with a woman while living in a foreign country! Remembering Who I REALLY AM is the key to my happiness and fulfillment, and I am definitely learning that with this program!

Thank you, Mr. Vitale and Prosper, for Miracle’s Coaching!
Eric R.
Houston, TX
Coach: Janeen Detrick
Consultant: Damion Hunter
Senior Executive: Gil McIff

No comments:

Post a Comment