Hey Prosper –
You definitely want to take a moment to read this story! You may remember Barry, one of our Stock students. We shared his story a few months ago where he gained $85K in just a couple of trades. Well he sent in the following update:
I have one good play that has done really well this week...
I bought 80,000 shares of this stock on Tuesday this week, got in at 38 cents, and it is up 115% again today. I just got out about 20 minutes ago at $1.28. It is now down under 70 cents. After deducting my initial investment I profited about $72,000!
I bought 80,000 shares of this stock on Tuesday this week, got in at 38 cents, and it is up 115% again today. I just got out about 20 minutes ago at $1.28. It is now down under 70 cents. After deducting my initial investment I profited about $72,000!
Cheers,
Barry J.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Calgary, AB, Canada
Coach: Carl Anderson
Consultant: Brett Monson
Senior Executive: Cody Sprecken
Consultant: Brett Monson
Senior Executive: Cody Sprecken
***If you do the math, just in the past 4 months Barry has made more than $157,000 on trades in the Stock Market. Great Job Barry!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment