This message comes from Nicole Mansfield. She oversaw and managed the Sub for Santa Program this year.
Hello Everyone!
A big THANK YOU to all of you that participated in the Sub for Santa program this year.
You made a big difference in the lives of the children we delivered presents to.
Let me share some of the sentiments that the children wrote or said to me:
“Thank you all for the support you guys gave us you’re really amazing people. Thank you very much J I hope you have as much of a great present as we did. I just really grateful that you helped us with our situation. You are all great amazing friends.”
“Thank you for giving my family presents. I’m very thankful. You guys are very kind and great people. Your presents will stay in my memory.”
“Thank you Santa for remembering me.”
“Thank you and Merry Christmas.”
“Thank you very much for the presents I honestly didn’t even think we were gona have a great Christmas…but you guy proved me wrong! Some day I hope I will do the same the same thing you guys did to help kids! So they can enjoy! J Thanks again! Hope all of you have the best Christmas ever!”
Many younger children also drew pictures and offered many thanks! I even got a few hugs!
Thank you all for making this year such a great success!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment