Post a comment! A random number will be chosen, and the author of post number ??? gets a $5 gift certificate to Bajio's!
If you're not logged in, make sure you select "name/url" and put in your name (you don't need to enter a URL) so we know who you are to get the gift certificate!
Comments are moderated, so it won't show up right away!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to go to Bajio's.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Bajio's. They have great food and I'm starving! :)
ReplyDeletei want to go to there...
ReplyDeletegotta love liz lemon
I want to go! Jessica Stell!
ReplyDeleteProsper & Bajio's You can never go wrong!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThere are those that love Bajio's, and then there's me. I am koo koo for Chicken-Green-Chile-Quesadilla puffs. For reals.
ReplyDeleteWhat does that mean after approval?
ReplyDeleteBajio's sounds great!
ReplyDeleteClean up your room!
ReplyDeleteYummy Food!
ReplyDeletePick me!
ReplyDeleteAlilia Lavaki loves Bajios & their yummy chimichangas! MMmmm yum!!
ReplyDeleteLike Robert Allen & Prosper, Bajios & my stomach make the perfect partnership!
ReplyDelete